What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Discover the PROVEN Hockey Training System Designed to Help You
- Delay the intense burning feeling in your legs that slows you down during long shifts
- Be better conditioned in the 3rd period than most players are in the 1st
- Start, stop, and change direction faster than your competition
- Say goodbye to nagging groin and hip flexor strains forever
- DOMINATE at the most elite levels
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ultimate Hockey Training scores 63.96/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://Ultimate-Hockey-Training.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $44.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: Ultimate-Hockey-Training.com you’ll also be taken through to Ultimate-Hockey-Training.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)